Saturday, September 17, 2011

A couple more finishes

I guess I really have not decided exactly what this blog will be about. I guess sometimes crafts I make, sometimes daily excursions, some thoughts (if I have any!) and whatever else might be going on.

Today I am going to start the book I mentioned Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer. It's going to be an online book club read on Going Beyond Ministries.  Hopefully I will make some changes in my life. I've looked at this book and it seems like a good one for some improvement in daily living. Some challenges to meet.

We finally got rain last night! After months of triple digit heat resulting in fires all over Texas. We are so thankful and hopeful for more.

Not much else planned for today as I don't do much around the house on Saturday and I've already checked in with my kids for the weekend. I will just putter.

Here are two Halloween pictures I stitched for my daughter...


and this one



I think that's it for her this year. Now on to our home. I have a really nice Autumn picture I need to start and two other Halloween pics that may end up in UFO territory but ah well there is next year...

Oh and I'll try to watch those typos I keep making and maybe soon I will update books to read...still have a lot left to do on this blog when I have time to sit down and just do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment